Mary Alexander, Esq., Executive Vice President and General Counsel for DMB was recognized as the 2016 Arizona Corporate Counsel (ACC) Award Winner in the category of Large Private Company. These AZ Business magazine awards held on January 14, 2016 recognize the important and vital role that in-house counsel plays in the success of a business and acknowledges the accomplishments of leading in-house attorneys within the Arizona business community.
Mary was recognized for their extraordinary legal skills and achievement, exemplary leadership and contributions to DMB, the greater Arizona community, and also the real estate law profession.
In addition to Mary’s responsibilities at DMB, she is also a Fellow in the American College of Real Estate Lawyers, and she currently serves on the board of directors for the Association of Corporate Counsel, Arizona chapter, as well as the Arizona Chamber of Commerce Legal, Regulatory and Financial Services Committee. She is on the board of directors for Valley of the Sun United Way and chairs its Community Impact Committee, and also serves on the board of trustees for the Sonoran Institute.
• Maria Morales Spelleri, General Counsel and Executive Vice President, Chicanos Por La Causa, Inc. (non-profit sector)
• Ken Lee, Senior Director of Resource Transactions, Salt River Project (government, municipal or public sector)
• Rob Tuttle, Vice President, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel, On Semiconductor (intellectual property)
• Stacey Kelly, Corporate Counsel, Empire Southwest, LLC. (up-and-comer)
• Nona Lee, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Arizona Diamondbacks (private company – medium)
• Mary Alexander, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, DMB (private company – large)
• Chris Miner, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Mobile Mini, Inc. (public company)
• 56th Fighter Wing JAG (Judge Advocate General), Luke Air Force Base (in-house legal department of the year)
• Daniel K. Christensen, Global Group Counsel for IT, Privacy and Security, Intel Corporation (general counsel of the year)